Project dates: 06 – 16. 03. 2015
Project place: Samobor, Croatia
Deadline for application: URGENT CALL
- promote dialogue among youth with different religions
- to prepare youth leaders to deal with religious issues with a focus to empower youth through inter-religious awareness
- dialogue while embracing and learning about EU Values.
- sport as a tool of developing healthy lifestyles and behaviors
- We will use different non-formal education methods, peer-learning, sharing sessions, discussion groups, ice-breakers, debates, joint actions, sport and outdoor activities.
The project will involve 30 young people from 6 countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Albania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Croatia. Each country will have a group of 5 people, 4 participants and 1 group leader.
Youth exchange agenda:
- Welcoming the participants
- Activities, ice-breakers
- Dinner & Welcoming party
- Introduction to the youth exchange
- Setting up learning goals and personal action plan
- Get to know each other, team-building activities
- Communication and team-work games, introducing the personal diary
- Intercultural evening part 1.
- Presentations about religions, discussions
- Visits to different religious places
- Learning in groups and discussions
- Intercultural evening part 2.
- National image and identity
- Religion diversity and group work
- Night in the town
- Stereotype, prejudice, discrimination
- Outdoor program
- NGO Fair
- Reflection evening
- Sharing realities and problem of youth in each countries, developing possible solutions
- Participant turn to organise the night together
- Free afternoon
- Peace building activities
- Intercultural evening
- Best Practice and Examples of Work with peace building
- Planning peace building activities
- European integration or How EU can help us
- Non-Formal Learning YouthPass
- Sharing the goals of our youth exchange with local community
- Participants projects –presentations and discussions
- Reflections about the Youth exchange
- Closing session
- Departure day
- Able to work in English
- Highly motivated for the youth exchange
- Interested in the topic of the project
- Willing to actively participate during the whole youth exchange
- Age of participants:18 – 30, group leader: 18+
- Share what they have learned with their sending organization
Travel and Accommodation:
Participants will be staying in Samobor, a small town 25 kilometers from the capital Zagreb. They will be accommodated in a hostel „Samobor“ that you can check on the link given
Food and accommodation will be covered 100%.
Travel expenses will be covered up to 170 EUR.
Sending fee: 300 MKD
Deadline for application: URGENT CALLApply