Project dates: 10-17 June 2015
Project place: Diyarbakır,Turkey
Deadline for application: 14 April 2015
With increased immigration in the EU and also neighbouring countries, the society is getting more and more diverse and getting more and more intense. That’s why, working with diversity and working diverse society becomes more important. With this training course, we want to achieve those aims;
– Create awareness about Minorities in Europe
- Be over 18 years old
- To be active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course.
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF THE PROJECT:
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the organizers. Training will happen at the facilities of the Hani Lisesi Ögrenci Yurdu and we are going to stay in quad rooms in berths, please be aware that you will share your room three another people!
- Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EUR
Sending fee (payable to CID) : 500 MKD
NO PARTICIPATION FEE!