Project dates: 24 November – 2 December 2015
Project place: Novi Sad, Serbia
Deadline for application: URGENT CALL!
About the project:
We are trying to put EU Guidelines into action by educating more youth workers for quality envisioning/coordinating large-scale youth sport work events that thus contribute to increase participation in sports by more people and especially children/youth, mainstream and from marginalised groups.
The training course “Coordinating large-scale youth sport work events for inclusion” gathers 32 participants, trainers and staff members from 14 partner organisations from 11 countries (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Turkey, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Cyprus, Spain). It will be held in Novi Sad, Serbia on 24/11 – 02/12/2015.
- Exchange realities on sports and youth work for inclusion
- Promote the concept “Sports for all” and personal development through sports
- Exchange sport methods and games
- Define target groups of youth with fewer opportunities and discuss how sport can lead to inclusion
- Discuss benefits of and barriers to sport for these target groups
- Achieve common understanding of Large-scale youth sport work events and agree upon quality criteria and standards for organising those
- Raise competences in managing such events
- Envision and start developing ideas for specific large-scale youth sport work events with youngsters with fewer opportunities in our communities
- Learn how we can use the E+ YiA for promotion of sport and health-enhancing physical activities in youth work for inclusion
- Develop new projects and future European level cooperation
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education with lots of sport activities.
The language of the training course will be English.
Profile of participants:
- To be active youth workers already involved or willing to get involved in working with youth with fewer opportunities through different sport and outdoor activities
- Willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course and to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
- Able to work in English
- Age above 18
- Resident of Macedonia
Financial aspects of the project:
- Food and accommodation is covered 100% by the organizers.
- Travel costs covered at least 70% of the tickets.
The reimbursement will be done via bank transfer only after receiving all original tickets and invoices.
NO PARTICIPATION FEE!
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD.