The call is open for 2 facilitators who will develop and implement workshops for intercultural learning in the MultiKulti Youth Center for the members of the community around the center: The aim of the workshops is to offer a space for intercultural learning between citizens of different ethnic, religious, languages and other members of the community around the youth center which will engage in different activities for intercultural learning and learning of different languages, traditions and other important manifestations in order to contribute to building common values for the community.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and prepare the overall programme and working methodology. Each teacher shall cover a certain language program.
- Facilitate the sessions providing suitable learning environment for all participants
- Provide expert input on the topic of intercultural dialogue
- Each teacher shall perform the tasks and responsibilities professionally, effectively and efficiently
- Each teacher shall evaluate the course and take notes of the concerns or issues raised with regards to the programme, topic or methodology
- Responsible to prepare session outlines for each of the courses and prepare a short report at the end of the course, about the main outcomes of the course.
- University Degree or relevant experience
- Competence in working and professional experience in coaching and delivering language courses
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the course
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national, cultural and professional backgrounds, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Language competences on Macedonian or Albanian Language
If interested, please send us a short motivation letter attached with your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 05 November 2015