Period: March 2016 to March 2018
Type of grant: institutional grant
Description: Institutional grants offer financial support for institutional and organizational development of civil society organisations. This includes support in aiding organisations to achieve their mission and objectives, as well as to increase their influence in the community.
Areas of intervention:
- Ideas, common goals and actions: foundation, mission, vision; ability to come up with ideas and common goals.
- Values, convictions and standpoints: promotion and practice of values, convictions and standpoints.
- Constituency/community engagement: constituency and target groups, community engagement, networking and collaboration.
- Organisational development: organisational structure, management, strategic and yearly planning, systems and procedures, evaluation and reporting, financial and human resources.
- Community influence: public image, community change and relations with the public.