Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for 6 facilitators for Youth Camp which will take place in Struga from 15 – 18 October, with participants of elementary schools.
The main purpose of the camp is to provide space for young people from Kumanovo to interact with members of other ethnic communities and promote active participation in the city’s public life.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and prepare the overall program and working methodology.
- Facilitate the sessions providing a suitable learning environment for all participants
- Provide expert input on the topic of intercultural dialogue
- Each facilitator shall perform the tasks and responsibilities professionally, effectively and efficiently
- Each facilitator shall evaluate the course and take notes of the concerns or issues raised with regards to the programme, topic or methodology
- Responsible to prepare session outlines for each of the courses and prepare a short report at the end of the course, about the main outcomes of the course.
- Relevant experience in youth work
- Competence in working and professional experience in facilitating and delivering intercultural dialogue
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the course
- Flexibility in responding to participants changing needs
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national, cultural and professional backgrounds, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity
- Two years experience in youth work
DEADLINE to apply: 25.09.2016
How to apply: If interested , please send your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org