Project place: Novi Sad, Serbia
Project dates: 10-18 December 2016
Application deadline URGENT!!
About the project
Project is developed for youth workers willing to act as multipliers and further develop (social) entrepreneurship skills of youngsters in communities and support establishment of different social enterprises by, with and for immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities. The core activity of the project is – 8 days long training course. Project will gather 33 participants, trainers and staff from 13 organisations and countries (Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Slovakia, Turkey, Albania and Montenegro).
Objectives: • To share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European communities/countries • To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental/Human Rights in Europe • To share the existing ones and inspire ideas for new creative and innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups • To explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters • To explore links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion (connected to inclusion themes of social entrepreneurships and/or social entrepreneurs being youngsters with fewer opportunities) • To explore skills of social entrepreneurs and reflect on own competences for social entrepreneurship • To inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community • To introduce appreciative inquiry (instead of problem solving) as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas • Further developing participants’ competences in defining, planning and coordinating quality youth work projects which contribute to inclusion & social entrepreneurship in communities • Reminding of the E+-YiA and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Age above 18
- To be active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course
- Willing to take action in the field of employability, social entrepreneurship, inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries on behalf of their sending organisations
- Willing to develop and implement Erasmus+ YiA projects tackling issues of social entrepreneurship and/for accepting diversity in Europe when it comes to immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
- Able to work in English
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
Financial aspect of the project:
Accommodation and food will be covered by the organizers. Travel cost will be refund up to 180 EUR. (Reimbursement will be done after receiving all the original tickets, invoices and boarding passes).