Project place: Pogradec, Albania
Project dates: 2-10 December 2016
Application deadline: URGENT
About the project
Center for youth initiatives Cik Cak from Kriva Palanka is one of the 14 partner organizations that implement the project named “Project Management Academy” , a project that is funded by the Erasmus + program countries and Western Balkan countries , to develop the capacities of young people to effectively manage youth projects supported by European Union grants.
Some of the goals of the training course are:
- To provide the participants with knowledge related with the approach and steps of making project application.
- To provide the participants with practical information related to the implementation of the project after its approval including ensuring adequate visibility and dissemination of the project results, exploring evaluation and assessment tool, ensuring safety and general quality of the project, managing resources ect.
- To build a network and strengthen cooperation between people and organizations
- To learn how to gather and motivate teams ect.
Venue: Lake Park Hotel
Training course will take place in Pogradec city , Albania, located on the bank of the Ohrid Lake. The city is located from the other side of Struga City, Macedonia.
Meals and refreshments are provided by the hotel. The hotel is nice and each room is occupied bathroom and TV and WI – FI connection in the working room and dining room. The hotel provides bad lines and towels.
All costs will be covered including 3 meals per day, 2 coffee breaks and hotel room for each participant. Travel cost will be covered under Erasmus + financial condition for Macedonia of up to 180 euro per participant.
The travel arrangement and additional information how to get on the venue + any other additional information will be provided after the selection of participants.
- Be above 18 years old
- Youth workers or youth leaders
- Motivated to learn and share knowledge.
- Be interested in the topic
- Ability to work in English
Participation fee NONE
Sending fee 500 MKD