The call is open for 2 facilitators who will develop and implement courses on intercultural learning in the MultiKulti Youth Center for the members of the community around the center.
The aim of the courses is to offer a space for intercultural learning between young people and citizens of different cultural, religious and other backgrounds. Through these courses participants should develop linguistic competences and cross-cultural dialogue.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and prepare the overall program and working methodology. Each teacher shall cover a certain language and culture program;
- Prepare session outlines for each of the workshop sessions and prepare a short report
- Facilitate the sessions and provide suitable learning environment for all participants
- Provide expert input on the language and culture assigned
- Perform the tasks and responsibilities professionally, effectively and efficiently
- Each facilitator shall evaluate the programme workshops
- Timely report the development of the programme to the project coordinator
- Prepare side activities for the participants to engage in intercultural dialogue
- University Degree or relevant experience
- Competence in working and professional experience in delivering language courses
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the course
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national, cultural and professional backgrounds, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Language competences on Macedonian or Albanian Language
DEADLINE: 30 March 2017
HOW TO APPLY:
Download the full call here.