Center for Intercultural Dialogue is opening a call for project coordinator for the youth exchange “Through Intercultural Learning to Better Chances for Employment” that will be held from 12-19 July in Ohrid, Macedonia.
Profile of the coordinator:
- Above 18 years old
- Youth worker with experience in managing projects/workshops
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respecting the deadlines
- Fluent English speaker (Advanced level)
- Ability to work in intercultural team
Open only for Macedonian residents!
Advantage will be given to the members of CID General Assembly.
- Detail studying of the project documentation
- Constant communication with the project partners and the participants (sending infopack, invitation letter, helping the participants to reach the venue, collecting all travel documents etc.)
- Forming the team which will work on this project
- Preparing the program and delegating tasks
- Managing the budget
- Completing the logistic tasks (reservation of the venue, organizing the transport)
- Meetings with the team at least once a week
- Collecting all the documentation for the project (tickets, invoices, bills, declarations, audio-visual documentation)
- Implementation of the youth exchange and supervision of the whole process
- Preparing and delivering the final report within the deadline
Starting date: 29.05.2017
If interested you can apply by sending your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applying: 24.05.2017