Project place: Dilijan, Armenia
Project dates: 18th – 26th September 2017
Application deadline: 15th July 2017
ABOUT THE PROJECT
How does it all work? Group dynamics, roles in groups, introducing activities, making presentations, leading discussions, telling stories, working with bursting participants and challenging behaviours, tasks vs. processes, non-verbal communication, Co-Working, the role of energisers, the use of games, creating a programme and much more… That’s what this training Course is all about.
This training course is for beginning youth leaders, youth workers, volunteers, trainers and facilitators. This programme will cover the basics of non-formal training in a very practical way. During this 7-day training in a group of 27 participants you will get the opportunity to explore working with groups of young people from the perspective of being a trainer.
What will this training give you?
- Review and enhance your trainer / youth worker competencies in the non-formal setting.
- Develop your basic training competencies, group dynamics, communication and presentations skills and to practice and build on your existing skills.
- Learn by doing in the context of a save space in an international group, while being supported in the process by experienced trainers.
- Explore cooperation and build relationships with other trainers and youth workers from different cultures, through solidarity and empathy.
- Learn more about the Erasmus+ Programme and the possibilities that it offers.
Topics in the programme:
- Non Formal Education
- Group Building
- Physical Learning Environment
- Experiential Learning
- Helping Relationships
- Group Dynamics
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Challenging Behaviours
- Tips & Tricks
- Introducing an Activity
- Leading a Session
- Workshop Lab
- Age above 18
- New trainers / youth workers / youth leaders
- Highly motivated to develop their trainer competences
- Able to work in English
- Able to attend the entire duration of the training
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be covered up to 265 EUR. The travel costs will be reimbursed according to E+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: 25 EUR
Sending fee: 500 MKD