Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is opening a new working position for a project coordinator.
Proposed dates for the position: 15 August– 15 November 2017, with possibility for renewal of the contract.
Test period: 1-15 August 2017
If you are:
- Willing to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- With proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- With experience in project management in a NGO sector
- Able to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Able to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Knowledgeable about social entrepreneurship
- Knowledgeable about management of online platforms
- Familiar with risk management and quality assurance control
- Fluent in Macedonian and English;
- With organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Teamwork oriented;
Deadline for applying: 01 August, 2017.
Information about how to apply can be found in the call.
Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly