Project place: Zadar, Croatia
Project dates: 27th September – 3rd October 2017
Application deadline: URGENT!!!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our project tends to go beyond stereotypes and discriminations in our communities and offer quality support for young women to start their enterprises. It is rather innovative in our communities, although at the level of the EU there are quite a few support mechanisms for female entrepreneurship. In our communities, unfortunately, there are no entrepreneurship empowerment centres for young women.
Focus of the project is to “equip” young women with set of skills needed to work on personal development in fields of learning, creating self-employment opportunities and sharing valuable skills among peers.
Specific objectives of the evaluation meeting:
- Get to know in details about the process and results of the homework – young women entrepreneurship empowerment centres development and running in each of the organisations and countries represented in the project
- Share challenges faced by different partners / participants in coordinating the activities of the empowerment of young women for entrepreneurship and explored how those and similar challenges were dealt with by all partners
- Share information about the impact that the first activity (training course) and the homework has made on our participants and other youth workers, volunteers and coordinators in our partner organisations
- Discuss impact of the empowerment centres on target group – young women in communities List lessons learned and develop recommendations for further improving the empowerment centres and for additional future activities for entrepreneurship of young women
- Explore additional future European level cooperation among partners in the field of young women entrepreneurship and empowerment
All activities are based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the project will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- To be 18 years old or older
- Active youth workers/leaders and willing to apply & multiply the knowledge received
- Willing to take action in the field of empowering young women for entrepreneurship, setting up the international and local projects and empowerment centre
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries on behalf of their SOs
- Willing to learn & motivated to share experience with others after the event
- Are able to work in English
- Are committed to attend for the full duration of the evaluation meeting
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed 100 % cheapest way only. The travel reimbursement will be done by bank transfers after you return home and send the ORIGINAL boarding passes and tickets.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD