Period: 01-01-2017 – 01-08-2018
- CENTRE FOR COMMUNITY REGENERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- JOINT STOCK COMPANY NARXOZ UNIVERSITY
- MUNICIPAL VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL NACE BUGJONI KUMANOVO
- CONG TY CO PHAN DOAN KET THANH NIEN VIET NAM
- ASSOCIATION CENTER FOR INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – KUMANOVO
- THE KENYA SCOUTS ASSOCIATION
- UDRUGA ZA UNAPRJEDENJE SUVREMENIH ZIVOTNIH VJESTINA OSTVARENJE
- OUT OF THE BOX INTERNATIONAL
Aim: to develop capacities of educational and youth work practitioners (teachers and youth workers) to work on combating violent radicalization, by designing and delivering educational programmes that promote Global Citizenship Education. It is set up as cooperation among 8 partner organisations: Out of the Box International-Belgium, Center for Intercultural Dialogue-Macedonia, Realization-Croatia, Kenya Scouts Association-Kenya, Centre for Community Regeneration and Development-Cameroon, SJ Vietnam, Secondary School Nace Budjoni Macedonia, and NARXOZ UNIVERSITY, Kazakhstan.
The project provide participants with the theory and tools necessary to design, implement and evaluate effective training programmes for global citizenship education and bridges educators from schools and youth organization in the promotion of anti-radicalisation and citizenship education.The project will create a community of practice, of educational practitioners in formal and non formal education with specific skills to act upon antiradicalisation using approaches of global citizenship education when working with young people, in their respective fields including formal education and youth sector. It will also develop a set of 4 E-course Modules, who will be used to engage young people from all over the world in the combating of violent radicalisation and promotion of human rights and dignity.Project Activities include 2 Training of Trainers, Blended Learning with Online Courses, Study visit in Brussels, and National activities. The project main outputs are Toolkit on Education for Global Citizenship in Combating radicalization and Online Learning Platform. It will involve around 400 direct beneficiaries who will act as multipliers on the topic of EGC in their communities and on global level.
- Partners meeting, Brussels, June 2017
- First training of trainers, Vietnam, October 2017
- Second training of trainers, Skopje, January 2018
- Study Visit, Brussels, April 2018