Project place: Kirsehir, Turkey
Project dates: 3rd – 10th January 2018
Application deadline: 15th November 2017
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project’s aim says that different cultures can live together and create unity in differences, so project’s aim will be ensuring world peace and brotherhood. With all these, and find the opportunity of knowing cultures by supporting their participations on social life. Thanks to our project, our especially disadvantaged youth will gain an opportunity of development in everything and socializing.
The project is written to improve the participants’ skills, brotherhood, world peace, and cultural manipulative skills and to decrease on cultural fears which are one of the most important problems nowadays. In this aim, in theproject, people will develop themselves by trainings like decreasing on cultural differences, contributing world peace, improving our brotherhoods, supporting of personal development, increasing on communication and characteristics. There will be English language activities, social awareness, leaving the prejudices, reminding cultural arts, increasing on manipulative skills, introduction of cultures and participation as active young.
The project’s aim is to provide unity in diversity in the world, support to occur a peaceful youth through world peace, ensure to increase of our brotherhood, improve international collaboration, provide people become entrepreneur individual, can express themselves and awareness of their rights, acquire social awareness to target group and that all our youth become active in youth activities, youth groups, universities and their social life, in addition find the opportunity of developing themselves through youth works. In addition, they will gain a capability of making their own project by taking capability from this project. Secondly, the importance of supporting on financially limited people’s adaptation process on social life will be emphasized, as well as increasing our youth’s interest on support through the project, awareness of social responsibility. In the project, there will be also a brotherhood and peace workshop by workplace and drawing works and we will prepare outputs of the project so it will be visible. There will be both non-formal education and formal education so participant’s productiveness will
increase in the project..
- Cultural dialog between participants, team games and teamwork
- Culture introduction activities in a part of cultural meeting
- Drawing and painting for world peace and brotherhood
- Erasmus+ introduction in the university and activities
- Interview activity for Kırşehir’s people and university students with the participants
- Employment increase training by an expert
- A forum about financially limited youth’s participation on social life
- European citizenship matters
- Long term outcomes of the project
- International cooperation
- More effectively world peace and brotherhood
- Disadvantaged youth’s active participation and their express themselves
- Closely acquainted with Erasmus+ program and enterprises for world peace and disadvantaged youth
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- age 16-28 (no age limit for the group leader);
- able to work in English;
- interested in the topic;
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR. The reimbursement will be made during the main project activities
time. All boarding cards, invoice, and electronic ticket must be presented in a hard copy.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD