Project place: Mali Iđoš, Serbia
Project dates: 1 – 10 December 2017
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The training course will gather 29 participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries (RS, IT, HR, MK, BA, CZ, SK, GR, XK).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
- To empower new generation of youth trainers in our organisations and raise their competences in all the needed knowledge and skills needed to act as trainers of non-formal education activities (communication and presentation skills, facilitation and debriefing skills, dealing with conflicts, challenging teamwork and barriers to learning skills, etc.)
- To empower our youth workers’ competences for quality development of different non-formal education activities / programmes for inclusion and acceptance of diversity
- Increase awareness and knowledge about EU possibilities and Erasmus+ and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with topic of inclusion and acceptance for and with target groups of immigrants and asylum seekers youngsters
The training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on the training course
- Willing to take action in the field of inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations and countries
- Willing to develop and implement Erasmus+ YiA projects tackling issues of accepting diversity in Europe when it comes to immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation, food and coffee breaks will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to 180 EUR and means of travel, including bank transfer and other appropriate fees (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car). For distances less than 500 km one way, the preferable means of transport are land transportation, such as train and/or bus. If other mean of transport is selected for such travels, e.g. airplane, those will be reimbursed 60% of airfare, in accordance with the principle of environmental awareness and protection.
Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents! The travel reimbursement will be done by bank transfers after you return home and send the ORIGINAL boarding passes and tickets (and after you submit/send the filled in evaluation forms of the training course). When you are buying a ticket, ask for additional bill as well, if possible!
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD