Project place: Brestnik (near Plovdiv), Bulgaria
Project dates: 22 – 28 November 2017
Application deadline: 20th October 2017
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This training course will gather 33 participants in total coming from 11 countries: Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Egypt, Georgia and Bulgaria.
The training has the following goals:
– To create a qualified team of trainers (teachers and youth workers) trained in Global Responsibility Education;
– To introduce GRE learning methods;
– To introduce the GRE certification system among the partnering organizations;
– To encourage creativity, responsibility and civil consciousness of young people through sharing and exchange best practices in GRE with their peers;
– To build capacity of the partner organizations and other stakeholders reached within the lifetime of the project to provide GRE to pupils and young people in their countries.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Age over 20;
- Occupation: teachers, youth workers, NGO leaders and staff members, university students, active
volunteers in youth NGOs;
- Proven experience as a trainer/facilitator in formal or informal training sessions for young people;
- International experience will be an advantage;
- Strongly motivated to participate in the Training for Trainers (ToT);
- Able to conduct training sessions with young people within its organization/institution after the ToT;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to be present at the whole time of the event;
- Willing to share their experience with CID.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 EUR. The reimbursement for your travel expenses will be made through bank transfer after the training and within 45 days from the date when the hosting organization receives the originals of your travel documentation by post.
Participation fee: 30 EUR (The fee will be deducted from the travel expenses for reimbursement.)
Sending fee: 500 MKD