Project place: Selce, Croatia
Project dates: 21st – 29th November 2017
Application deadline: 26th October 2017
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The aim of this project is to explore other sources of funding and to empower and encourage our youth workers for taking actions and enriching their sources of funding for their work with marginalised groups and better impact on inclusion and acceptance of diversity in society.
• To allow for exchange of practices among youth workers from different countries/communities on various aspects and perceptions of marginalisation and inclusion, different insights and perceptions about youth work with marginalised groups and values in those work
• To motivate and empower youth workers for active promotion of combating social exclusion in their activities by respecting values and principles of European youth work for inclusion/diversity and proposed solutions and recommendations for challenges in their project management and fundraising
• To empower youth workers and inspire their innovation and creativity in fundraising and grant application writing for working with marginalised groups, and thus through their work encourage quality exchange between mainstream young people and the ones from marginalised groups
• To explore different possible sources of funding for youth work on inclusion (available and through different offline and online tools) and inspire potential approaches of our organisations partners towards possible donours that they have not approached before this project
• To empower youth workers in understanding and using Erasmus+ and other EU Programmes for their youth work for inclusion and developing their skills in grant application writing for working with marginalised groups within the programmes
• To develop more projects and activities, on local level and within the Erasmus+ and other EU programmes, that are aimed at raising young people’s awareness of everyone’s responsibility in tackling discrimination and marginalisation as well as at promoting the acceptance of diversity and inclusion of groups with fewer opportunities.
The language of the training course will be English.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Age 18 and above
- To be active youth workers / leaders who are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course
- Willing to improve their skills in fundraising for youth work on inclusion
- Able to work well in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she returns
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food (3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day) will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets up to 275 EUR (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Participants must keep all travel documents (tickets, travel agency invoices and boarding passes) as organizers are able to make any reimbursement only on the bases of presented documents!
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD