Center for Intercultural Dialogue will be attending the European Youth Event (EYE2018) which will be held in Strasbourg, France, on the 1-2 of June 2018.
A team of 10 young people who are willing to organise a workshop and participate in the proposed events are encouraged to join the team, and have an unforgettable time during the event together with thousands of young people from all over Europe.
For the third edition of the European Youth Event in Strasbourg, the European Parliament is once again seeking to build a platform for regular and continuous dialogue between young people and key European decision makers. A dedicated EYE team will serve as the main point of contact for young people within the Parliament buildings, and is responsible for planning, organising and follow-up to the event.
The European Youth Event will gather young people from all over Europe to:
- Come up with ideas for the future of Europe
- Discuss with European decision makers
- Join more than 8,000 young people from all over Europe.
Detailed agenda of the event can be found here.
What are the requirements for the participants?
- to be an active member of CID;
- to be between 16 and 30 years old;
- to be able to work in English;
- to be interested in European affairs and especially in lobbying for policy change;
- to facilitate some sessions of the workshop during both days of the event;
- to be committed to organise follow-up activities in the local community after the event.
What are the conditions for participation?
- Accommodation will be covered in the limit of 60€ per day;
- Food costs will be covered in the limit of 40€ per day;
- Travel costs will be covered in the limit of 120€ for a return ticket.
If you meet the criteria and are willing to apply, please fill in the following form.
Deadline for applying: December 31st, 2017.