Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for an logistic and field visit supporter for a project in January and February.
What are the responsibilities?
- Logistics and coordination:
- Contacting and arranging items instructed by project coordinator in local languages;
- Arranging and coordinating participants’ arrivals and departures (local transport);
- Arranging accommodation, food, venues for training and field visit;
- Purchasing required materials and other items for the project;
- Uploading photos and doing social media promotion in English.
- Field-visit support:
- Organising the field visit in MultiКулти;
- Supporting the two trainers with the activities in the mobility and the field visit;
- Attending preparation meetings;
- Translating the interviews in the local languages;
- Transcribing and translating the interviews in the final phase.
What is required?
- Fluency in at least one of the local languages (knowing both languages will be considered as an asset);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Willingness to develop their competences in project coordination;
- Enthusiasm for the project topic;
- Good logistic skills and working under pressure;
- Risk management skills;
- Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly of CID.
Deadline to apply: 4th of January 2018
In order to apply, please download the full call and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.