Project place: Ivancice, Czech Republic
Project dates: 2nd – 10th June 2018
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
“Make yourself visible” is a long term training course, aiming at improving skills in information technology of youth workers all around Europe. The LTTC is focused on development of IT skills of youth workers and young people active in social field, willing to develop project and in need of knowledge about building simple web-sites, working with social media, creating visualization materials – everything that would allow them to take their projects and their work to the next level, because, as they say, “If you’re not present online, you’re not present anywhere”.
The project is consisted of two parts:
The first activity was a Training Course, held from 10 – 18 of March 2018.
The first part of this LTTC was a TC, which was mainly aimed at youth workers: team and project leaders, volunteer coordinators and mentors, HRs and decision-makers of NGOs. During the TC, participants learned both in theory and in practice how to use simple online tools which make their work visible. This included building web-sites, working with social media and creating visual materials.
The second activity will be a Training Course, held from 2 – 10 of June 2018.
Where participants will create online learning platforms, and design online educational activities.
- to build partnerships between participating organizations in TC and create ideas for future projects to be realized online for promoting Erasmus+
- creating handbook with description of online tools which can be used by NGOs to improve their online visibility
- to create a European network of organizations interested in developing their capacity through social media tools
- to create online learning platforms
- to design of online educational activities
- to promote Erasmus+ framework in order to encourage participants to develop future projects together
- youth leaders, youth workers dealing with young people, staff from NGOs and active volunteers
- some experience in the topic of youth empowerment and high motivation to explore this topic
- shared expectations and clearly defined learning needs
- openness for and appreciation of non-formal learning process in high diversity context
- commitment to go through whole long-term learning process including responsibility for self-directed learning & learning outcomes as well high level of motivation and discipline, ability to deal with procrastination that might appear during the on-line learning phase
- commitment to reflect on personal learning process and ability to assess critically learning outcomes
- high commitment for follow-up activities and networking
- able to communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR after successful participation in the TC and sending all the original tickets.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD