Project place: Istanbul, Turkey
Project dates: 21st– 29th June 2018
Application deadline: 11st May 2018
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is planned as a Youth Exchange within the scope of Erasmus+ Program Learning Mobility of Individuals. It will take place between the dates of 21-29 June in Istanbul with the participation of 30 participants and 7 group leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Estonia, Italy, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey.
The aims that we want to reach while running the project, which is planned and will be carried out as one week youth exchange on improving knowledge, skills and approaches on discrimination and xenophobia of youth who works and wants to work on these topics, are mentioned below:
* Awareness of young people about ethnic origins different than their own
* Awareness of young people on prejudices that they have against to cultures different their own
* to increase the competences of youth on the field of visibility in the potential projects that they will develop in the future
* support of youth on differences and diversities in the cultural dimension
* to encourage the sense of acceptance and unity in the youth
* social inclusion of the specific target group by including disadvantaged youth to project who faced cultural differences based discrimination
In the long run, the participants and the participating organizations will have a resource in order to
express their respect for different cultures and discrimination, and they will be able to carry out activities
in their own local with this resource.
- Youngsters aged between 18-30 (NO age limit for group leaders);
- Interested in the topics of anti-discrimination and youth participation;
- Experienced or inexperienced and financially limited;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Willing to share their experience with CID.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food (three meals and two coffee breaks per day) will be covered by the hosting organization.
The international travel costs will be reimbursed 90% up to 275 EUR for the cheapest mean of transport. Reimbursements will be done after the mobility on the organisation’s account based on originals of tickets and invoices and travel reimbursement form signed by all participants.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD