Project place: Ramava, Latvia
Project dates: 15th – 23rd October 2018
Application deadline: 05.08.2018
Advance Planing Visit for the group leader and one participant.
Please, note that the people who will attend the APV have to attend the youth exchange as well!
APV place: Ramava, Latvia
APV dates: 5th – 8th September 2018
Application deadline: URGENT!!!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Find your personality and solve the issue of job search, Understand strengths and weaknesses of your personality & find a way to further develop yourself !
FOR WHOM and WITH WHOM
In this project will participate 25 teenagers from 5 countries (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Macedonia and Portugal), within the ages of 15 to 17 years old ( Participants will be accompanied by 5 leaders and 2 support persons). The project will take place in Latvia, Riga.
ABOUT IT and WHY TO PARTICIPATE
Nowadays the amount of youth unemployment is very high, because a lot of young people from different countries face a problem in finding a job. Youth exchange project “Finding yourself” will raise the topic of youth employment and will try to find a
solution for the problem of unemployment though tackling youth career issues.
This project aim is to guide teenagers in issue of career choosing. Following objectives are set for successful project result:
• to give participants new knowledge and skills: how to writing CV and motivation letter;
• to develop self-presenting and job interview skills ;
• to motivate young people to develop themselves in career building;
• to raise awareness about personal skills, competences, interests and strong features;
• to help young people to find their favorite job;
• to improve language skills and find new friends and partners;
• to learn new cultures and tradition of participants countries, in order to be able to deal with cultural differences in work environment;
• to learn how to behave in a multicultural society;
During the project participants learn how to understand strengths and weaknesses of their personality, to find a way to further develop themselves, to increase self – confidence, to develop self – presenting skills, to break language barrier and meet new friends. Participating is based on Non Formal Education methods and active interacting with the other members of the project during the all activities time. Young people also will learn about a possibility offered by the Erasmus+ Program program. In the end of youth exchange participants will know more about themselves, will reflect on how to share their ideas and express themselves throw out communication within multicultural environment, improve their English skills and will be more confident in communication. As a result members of project will be more competitive on the labor market!
- 15 – 17 years old (no age limit for group leaders, 18+);
- Interested in the topic;
- Have a communicative level of English;
- Willing to share their experience with CID.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
This project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD