Project place: Berlin, Germany
Project dates: 12th – 19th October 2018
Application deadline: extended to 16th September 2018
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project “Quo Vadis Europea?” aims to strengthen solidarity among young Europeans and encourage them to take the responsibility for shaping the future of Europe. It is consisted of 3 seminars for youth leaders during which we will discuss the topic of meaning of solidarity for the future of Europe and create scenarios for activities that can be implemented with groups of young people with different backgrounds.
Seminar 1: Forecast of the future (12-19 October 2018)
Seminar 2: Solidar Youth (8-5 February 2019)
Seminar 3: Toolbox for European Participation (3-10 May 2019)
• to forecast possible scenarios of development of European Union and discuss its meaning and consequences for life of
• to show cause and effect relationships between different trends of behaviors of European society and possible future developments
• to discuss the role of youth work in promoting solidarity and share experience and good practices in effective work with young people
• to create set of scenarios for activities to be implemented with youth groups that will emphasis the need of active and solidary attitude in today’s Europe
ABOUT THE SEMINAR 1:
During the first seminars we will discuss the future of Europe. Using story-telling techniques we will forecast possible scenarios for future developments and consequences of different phenomena in European society (ex. radicalization, Euroscepticism, but also those that are perceived as positive as digitalization, decreasing voting age etc.). We will explore the methodology of storytelling and develop the first set of activities for youth groups: story-telling workshops that are showing the connection between political decisions that young people are taking today and the future shape of Europe.
Online publication with set of complex scenarios for workshops with young people. Webinar that will instruct youth workers how to effectively use created scenarios in their work with young people. Group of youth leaders trained in facilitation of workshops using created tools.
- age above 18
- youth workers who have previous experience in facilitation of non-formal education activates
- are working directly with young people in their countries
- interested in the topic
- able to work and communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
- previous experience in designing educational tools is more than welcomed
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
Project is financed under the „ERAMSUS+ Programme, Key Action 1.
100% of accommodation and activity costs are covered by the programme.
The international travel costs are covered up to 275 EUR according to the rules of ERASMUS+ Programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD