Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for an expert who will develop an educational handbook as an intellectual outcome for the project ”Youth Alternarration: Combating Radicalization of Young People in Online Spaces”, a 15-month strategic partnership between partners from UK, Macedonia and Belgium.
The handbook has to respect the following guidelines:
- To focus on developing alternative narratives through youth work
- to explain the concepts of radicalisation, alternative narratives and youth work and explore the connection between them;
- to compile a compendium of methodologies and good practice examples for combating online radicalisation, to be used by youth workers and educators;
- to create a list of recommendations for policy makers on combating online radicalisation.
The expert is required to:
- Develop an outline for the handbook, focusing on the needs of the target group related to the project;
- Analyse the preliminary research on the state of art of online radicalization and compile ways of addressing the identified issues through the proposed educational methodology;
- Draft the publication in around 40 pages, in accordance with a table of contents agreed beforehand with the project team;
- Participate in online meetings with the project team and other experts who worked on developing the complementary outputs of the project, if needed.
For more details regarding the full requirements and call details, please download the full call or contact us at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: 12 October 2018, 23:59.
How to apply:
In order to express your interest for the given call, please send your CV, motivation letter, honorarium proposal and samples of previously developed publications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, following the instructions detailed in the attached call.