Project dates and places:
Activity 1: 8th – 17th February – in Sremski Karlovci, Serbia
Activity 2: First Practice
Activity 3: 27th June – 7th July in Busteni, Romania
Activity 4: Second Practice
Activity 5: Dissemination and evaluation
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
Main goal of the project “EduGaming for Diversity” is to build capacities of youth organization to contribute to a cohesive and active society, through developing specific competencies in designing educational tabletop games addressing social and global issues.
- To increase the level of knowledge and awareness of youth workers and young people like: social exclusion, intercultural learning and promotion of diversity;
- To develop practical competencies of youth workers in designing and applying new educational tabletop games in youth work;
- To develop pro-active attitudes of youth workers to approaching excluded young people;
- To increase the level of creativity, innovation, self confidence and trust of youth workers in educational tabletop games;
- To enable youth workers to act as educational tabletop games multipliers in their communities;
- To develop abilities to facilitate educational tabletop games in diverse settings and youth work contexts;
- To contribute to a long-term change in educational approach in youth field.
- First training course in Sremski Karlovci, Serbia from 8th until 17th of February 2019
- First practice: Creating games; playtesting
- Second training course in Busteni, Romania from 27th of June until 7th of July 2019
- Second practice: Designing and implementing educational programs for young people based on developed games
- Dissemination and evaluation
- Youth workers ready to participate in all stages of the project;
- Have experience and understanding of the topics of diversity, intercultural learning and social inclusion in youth work;
- Have some experience in using tabletop games in educational setting;
- Have previous experience in creating and implementing youth work programs and educational programs on local level;
- Have motivation to develop and implement new youth work programs using tabletop games;
- Have motivation for further work with young people on issues of diversity and intercultural learning
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Willing to share their experience with CID
This project is supported by Erasmus+ programme.
Accommodation and lodging will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the rules of Erasmus+ programme. For the first activity in Serbia up to 180 EUR.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD