Project place: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Project dates: 19th – 27th February
Application deadline extended to: 28th December
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Project “Independent Young Women in Digital Entrepreneurship Era” aims to build capacity of youth (work) organisations, their young women entrepreneurship empowerment centres on local level and their youth workers in competences for digital entrepreneurship and digital entrepreneurial learning through youth work in our communities and on European level.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Adapting existing enterprises to Digital Revolution”. The training course will be organised in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina in February 2019.
About the training course “Adapting existing enterprises to Digital Revolution”:
The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovakia and Montenegro).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
• To empower youth workers and build their competences for development of NFE/youth work programmes for adapting traditional enterprises to Digital Revolution among youngsters (young women), beneficiaries in our communities
• To share realities on and experiences with (un)employment and entrepreneurship among youth and of young women in particular in different European countries
• To increase understanding of Digital Revolution and benefits of Digital Transformation
• To increase competences for relations with Prosumers, customers changing behaviour in the Digital Economy
• To develop knowledge on process and skills in digital tools for adaptation of traditional companies to Digital Revolution
• To increase participants’ competences in Digital Strategy development
- To be active youth workers or young women interested to become active as peer educators within our organisations
- Willing to apply & multiply the knowledge received
- Willing to take action in the field of empowering young women for digital entrepreneurship
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries
- Able to attend and be active during the entire duration of the training course and to implement local workshop with young women after the participation at the training course
- Age above 18 and able to follow the programme in English language.
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD