Project place: Zagreb, Croatia
Project dates: 11th – 20th May 2019
Application deadline: 17th of March
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is focused on understanding and respecting other cultures, helping with integration of refugees and minorities in society, being active and making a change in the local community and fighting radicalism and non-tolerance.
Main objectives of the project are:
1. Empowering youth to be more socially responsible and active citizens, on local and international level;
2. Making a safe environment for participants to share their experience and culture;
3. Encouraging social cohesion;
4. Raising importance of belonging to European community;
5. Nurturing intercultural exchange, tolerance and solidarity;
6. Addressing the problem of growing youth radicalization in Europe, finding causes and searching for ways to prevent it;
7. Inclusion of people with disabilities and/or people with fewer opportunities in society.
- age over 18
- interested in a new innovative way of learning, non-formal education and sharing their experience and knowledge
- motivated to learn new things
- youth facing fewer opportunities such as cultural differences, economic obstacles, social obstacles or refugees
- able to communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
PARTICIPATION FEE: NONE
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD