Project dates: 7th – 15th of February 2020
Project place: Berlin-Grunewald, Germany
Deadline for applying: 8th of December 2019
ABOUT THE PROJECT
What we will do? We will meet all together – young people from Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Italy, North Macedonia and Greece to get to know our opinions and experiences from different backgrounds, countries, cultures and find common ones. We want to look for unity in the greatest diversity of the group and together work on finding a new common history – a narrative that can be owned by young people and make them feel something more about the idea of a common Europe. This narrative must be different from that which the older generations live, must be worked out by young people on their own experience, so that it may appeal to our generation.
Today there is a lot going on in Europe and we believe that on these foundations – shared experiences of many young people in Europe – one can build a new history and a raison d’être for a common Europe.
TOOLS WE WILL BE USING:
- Board games
- Acting classes
- Urban game
- Radio play
*eduLARP – complex role-playing game combining drama, improvised theater and simulation game
- Strengthening the sense of belonging of young people to a diverse community of Europeans,
- Finding common generational experiences of young people from different parts of Europe and giving them a common meaning,
- Creating a narrative for the young generation of Europeans, who will attach them to the idea of a common Europe and its values and prevent attitudes of confinement, isolation and mistrust.
- age between 18 – 25; no age limit for the group leader
- coming from different backgrounds and cultures
- preferably without ERASMUS+ experience
- motivated to take part in the youth exchange
- willing to share their experience with CID
“How the EU is perceived in your country?”
NOTE: An important task for participants before coming to the exchange will be a reflection on imagining Europe, what is the European Union and what are the attitudes towards the Union that are common among peers. Participants have to make a small research among your peers, record short interviews, make photos. These materials will serve as a starting point for workshops and discussions, and interesting quotes can be included in the final result – a radio play.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD