Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with flexible working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Then this call might be what you are looking for. Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is opening a new part-time working position for a mobility officer.
Proposed dates for the position: February – April 2020, with possibility for renewal of the contract and switch to a full time position.
Test period: 15-30 January 2020
If you are:
- Willing to work in a multicultural, international and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Fluent in Macedonian and English
- Good communication skills
- With organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Display flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes
- Teamwork oriented
Then CID is the place for you!
Deadline for applying: 31st of December 2019
— — — — — — —
CID is a civil society organization working to promote intercultural acceptance and active citizenship through capacity building processes, education and youth work. The organization’s activity focuses on many aspects which are of interest for young people: from provision of services and information, to research and support for policy-making and networking. More info about CID can be found here.
— — — — — — —
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for the position Mobility Officer.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.