Project dates: 28th of April – 9th of May 2020
Project place: Bédeille, France
Deadline for applying: 1st of March 2020
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Unemployment, precariousness, lack of motivation, lack of meaning and purpose, and very few opportunities for blossoming : here is a pessimistic portrait of the current youth, but real and frequent nevertheless.
As young people, we discover life and its possibilities. We develop interests, passions, skills, values. But these are sometimes hard to find out, and even then, we do not always express them. Youth is also the time when we make choices for the future. Often difficult to take, these are even more difficult when it comes to a career choice. And when it’s done, it can prove disappointing: far from expectations, choice by default, non-booming sectors, jobs not fitting the studies etc …
Through this training, we want to share with the participants happy outlooks for the future and in particular for the future of young people. Because yes, we all have things that motivate us, yes we all have talents and yes lots of promising, rewarding and sustainable professions exist. All we have to do is to discover them, and first of all, to discover oneself so that enthusiasm, determination and optimism take over among the youth.
The main objectives of this training course are:
1 / Introduce participants to little-known trades of various natures, with great potential for hiring and fulfillment for the future
2 / Provide participants with new learning outcomes to better support young people in their life and training path : learn to know yourself better so that you can get into life better
3 / Create common pedagogical and communication materials to enable participants to use their new learning outcomes and disseminate them
This TC pursues other goals such as :
* Promote a more healthy way of life
* Participate to the unavoidable transitions for a happy and sustainable future
* Encourage critical thinking
* Learn to be active in a group dynamic
We plan to use participative methods. Participants will be active and implicated in all daily tasks. We will also use non formal education tools to promote group dynamic, also in the workshops. Therefore every one should be able to develop his critical mind, his analysis sense and share his opinion with the others. With these tools, we will promote the skills and knowledge we will acquire during the training course.
Concerning the activities there will be:
– Activities/Games to get to know each other, the place and organise their collective daily organisation
– Share reflexions and experiences to understand those Youth who suffer from the analysis done here above and be able to support them
– The discovery of various professions, activities and practices in the fields of :
* agriculture: related to climate stabilization, biodiversity, food sovereignty
* industry and crafts: related to ancestral knowledges, new sources of energy…: sustainable and bioclimatic construction, wool industry, basket work…
* social matters : social work, social inclusion, social and human transition
→ We will meet people working on those fields and also practice a lot !
– The discovery and use of tools to support young people, to reawake their taste, self confidence and give them new ideas about their future
– The creation of 3 educational tools which aim will be to transmit beautiful messages retained during the training by the participants to the Youth. According to 3 different approaches (you will have to choose 1 of the 3):
* the creation of board games
* the creation of a show that can mix dance, circus, theater, mimes …
* the creation of a diversified exhibition: with photos, artistic / methaphoric / conceptual drawings, testimonies, quotes …
– An afternoon with local Youth and Youth Workers to present and facilitate those tools and live a convivial intercultural moment with the local population
– The experimentation of a collective life in quasi autonomy
– Intercultural evenings
– And even more…!
- age over 18;
- experiences in Youth/Social work;
- interested in the topic, needing fresh air;
- able to understand and express themselves in English;
- available for the whole duration of the TC;
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD