Project dates: 27.04-03.05.2020 TC1
Project place: Rabka-Zdrój, Poland
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We believe youth work should offer its opportunities in all spheres of young people`s functioning providing information, learning, safe spaces, leisure opportunities, but also to meet various opinions, people and identities. In the same time we want to use potential of digital world as potentially inclusive, open and inviting and turn its potential into offline effects on young people,
- empowerment and resilience
- abilities to discuss think critically
- building healthy relations
- openness and inclusion
- sense of security, support
The aim of the project is to equip youth workers with tools and resources to successfully operate within digital world with young people and adopt digital youth work in their daily functioning through:
- Exploring various practices of digital youth work answering kaleidoscope of phenomena happening online,
- Sharing our expertise on the topic of digital media,
- Developing media competences and tools to work with young people,
- Exploring spaces and platforms of digital youth work,
- Familiarizing and developing tools for digital youth work.
Products of such meetings will be:
- A base of good examples: tools, approaches, methods of working with young people in digital sphere,
- A common strategy for introducing and developing digital youth work in our organisations,
- An action plan attached to this strategy,
- A personalised toolbox specific for our partners consortium,
- Future projects drafts.
- Age 18+
- Youth workers and youth leaders
- experience in non-formal education methods
- interested in the topic of digital youth work
- available for the whole duration of the training course
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD