Project dates: POSTPONED
Project place: Hollókő, Hungary
Deadline for applying : POSTPONED
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Changemaker is a 9 days training course for those already leading either groups or volunteers who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self awareness, resourcefulness and accountability.The main methodology used will be personal development or self-reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
The training is here for you to:
- Reflect on what leadership means for you, by focusing on your mindset: attitudes, values and beliefs
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the results you get and the relationships you have with other
people in your working context
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants
Experience that you expect:
- Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 5)
During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
- Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor(Day 5 to 8)
The best way to put knowledge from to theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Final steps (Day 8 & 9)
These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together.
The training is intended for participants, who:
- have experience in leading workcamps or other type of projects involving groups
- have participated at least in 1 workcamp
- will lead a volunteer project or workcamp in 2020 and ideally go to workcamp leader within 5 months after the TC
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate easily in English want to develop themselves by reflecting on how they usually function
- are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: 60 EURO
Sending fee: 500 MKD