In the frameworks of the Open European Societies project, together with partners from seven other countries, Center for Intercultural Dialogue participated in an international campaign named “All Different, All the Same!”. This campaign aims to foster understanding, highlight the similarities between people, promote common values and overcome stereotypes.
Thirty people from eight different countries, different age groups, different cultural and social background, were asked the same five questions. Were their answers that much different? What did they say? Watch these five short videos and find out.
- What are you most proud of in your life?
2. What are you most proud of in your life?
3. What does HOME mean to you?
4. What has been your greatest challenge?
5. What is a big problem in the world right now?