The Centre for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is a non-governmental, non-profit youth voluntary organization.
1. Non-governmental in a manner that CID will act and work according to its internal values and policies
2. Non-profit in a manner that all income, donations and gifts to CID shall be used only for the purpose of implementation of the CID activity plans that shall aim to achieve CID’s aims
3. Youth is our leading motivation and motivator to act actively in our society. CID is an organization formed by young people, for young people
4. Voluntary – all major CID activities as well as the existence of CID as an organization depends a lot on the voluntary involvement of all members of the organization. CID is thankful to its volunteers and will continue to provide everyone with the necessary support to perform at his/her best for the benefit of the society.
Society of intercultural dialogue, active citizenship and sustainable development where all people live together with mutual respect
The mission of the Centre for Intercultural Dialogue is to promote and support intercultural understanding and cooperation, as well as youth participation by providing educational and volunteering opportunities and events within youth work.
We will achieve our mission through the following strategic objectives:
1. Promoting and supporting sustainable community development through active youth participation within youth
- Development of youth participation mechanism and policies
- Networking with stakeholders ( providing TC to stakeholders )
- Develop volunteer management structure
- Offer youth work opportunities for young people
2. Enhancing intercultural dialogue and cooperation locally and internationally
3. To implement equal opportunities policy
4. Providing sustainable development of the organisation and organisational structure
5. To improve public and international relation
Center for intercultural dialogue main focus is on young people from diverse religious, ethnic, national and other beliefs who are at the same time creators and beneficiaries of our activities
Our main target group is university students, secondary school students and recent graduates. CID also works with public administration that works with young people who are often involved in our educational projects and programmes.
Wish to go abroad?
Click here and find out how