Project dates: 07 – 15 May 2015
Project place: Zadar, Croatia
Deadline for application: 31.03.2015
This training course is designed for those youth workers who have basic competences in using non-formal education (NFE) and working with inclusion, but need to fine tune their competences in order to ensure quality development of every participant of theirs during the NFE activities they lead. The training course is developed for youth workers and trainers willing to plan, prepare and lead NFE and experiential learning activities for social inclusion.
The core activity of the project is – 8 days long training course. Project will gather 32 participants, trainers and staff from 16 organisations and 11 countries (Croatia, Macedonia, Poland, Slovenia, Italy, Cyprus, Estonia, Romania, Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria).
Objectives of the project:
- To achieve common understanding of NFE and inclusion
- To share experiences about inclusion/exclusion realities in our countries/communities
- To discuss and understand how EU social inclusion policies influence our countries being members of EU or having (potential) candidate status to EU
- To explore the needs of socially excluded groups and of exclusive society in order to be able to improve situations towards more inclusive society
- To explore NFE opportunities for different individuals
- To explore and encourage the usage of the experiential learning in NFE activities for inclusion
- To develop and implement NFE activities to implement in local communities
- To analyse the implemented practices and to recommend how best to use experiential learning for inclusion in our youth work
- To learn how we can use “Erasmus+ Youth in Action” programme for inclusion in society and to develop mutual projects
The language of the training course will be English.
Draft programme of the project:
- Age above 18
- To be active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course.
- Willing to plan, prepare and lead NFE and experiential learning activities for social inclusion
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
Financial aspects of the project:
- Participants will be accommodated in Youth Hostel Zadar in city of Zadar (http://www.hfhs.hr/en/hostels/zadar-youth-hostel-407)
Food and accommodation will be covered 100%.
- Travel costs will be covered 70%.
Sending fee (payable to CID) : 500 MKD