Project place: Hollókő, Hungary
Project dates: 31st October to 10th November 2021
Deadline for applying: 30.09.2021
About the project
This training course is for those who are already leading either groups or volunteers, who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness and accountability. The main methodology used will be personal development and self reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models. This is not a skills/tool oriented training, but it rather focuses on personal development and self-reflection.
- Reflect on the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering.
- Realize how your mind-set influences your behavior, the results you get and the relationships you have with other people in your working
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations.
- Put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
- Are planning to lead a project or a workcamp in 2021/22 and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular skills oriented project or workcamp leaders trainings.
- Have ideally participated in at least one workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required.
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English.
- Are willing to work on their personal and professional development.
- Are able to participate fully at the program from the beginning till the end.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD