Project place: Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Project dates: 4th- 12th December
Deadline for applying: 08.11.2021
About the project
This training course aims to empower youth workers with a huge base of knowledge, skills and competences which will foster their engagement in the sphere of youth work both at local and European level. The project will develop the understanding and knowledge on the key components of developing,
implementing and evaluating youth initiatives and projects. Through this training course the participants will brainstorm community based project ideas, develop their project plans and learn essential fundraising tips so as to bring those fresh ideas to life and make long awaited huge changes in their communities while inspiring other youngsters.
Aims and objectives
- To increase the level of information about youth opportunities among the youth living in the regions
- To encourage youngsters to become transformational leaders and mobilize youth in their communities and share their knowledge and
- To empower young people from rural areas to become initiative takers of the community projects on rural youth empowerment, community development, youth participation and active citizenship
- Aged between 18-30
- Be able to communicate in English
- Coming from a rural area
- A resident of one of the participating countries
- Youth worker
- Available for the whole duration of the training course
- Experience in community work will be an asset
NOTE: The selected participants should also participate in the second phase of the project. The second phase will be a seminar held in late spring/early summer 2022.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD