Project place: Zakopane, Poland
Project date: 21-29.05.2015
Deadline: URGENT CALL
Project “DBI – Don’t be Indifferent” associates 36 young people from four countries: Poland, Cyprus, Macedonia and Turkey (9 people/country – 8+1 leader). They will work together on the issue of social indifference, which is extremely significant in the times of continuous rush and egocentrism. We will try to figure out what influences our perception of other people and why we are so indifferent towards harm.
During the exchange participants will also learn how to effectively and more importantly safely undertake actions in critic situations. To achieve that aim participants will take part in professional workshops concerning first aid. We will also use simulation exercises. During the exchange we will focus on the use of non-formal methods of education, which will help participants to make their own conclusions and learn by experience.
Activities will include:
- workshops and discussions,
- integrative classes and language animations,
- activities, which help to support intercultural education of the participants: national evenings and group presentations
- Be 18-30 years old (exceptions are possible for 16-17 year old participants)
- To be willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this project
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of CID once he/she gets back
- Able to attend the entire duration of the project
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the organizers. During the project participants will be accommodated in Willa “Krzesanica” resort, in rooms for 2, 3, and 4 people. Each room has a bathroom. There is an Internet connection in the whole resort. From the hotel you can enjoy the beautiful view on Tatra Mountains landscape. Address: Broniewskiego 25 Street, Zakopane