Project place: Cagliari, Italy
Project dates: 02.08.2021- 09.08.2021
Deadline for applying: 20.06.2021
About the project
This project is a mobility of youth workers and it would like to encourage the exchange and innovation of established best practices between youth workers on the topic of gamification. The aim of the project is to bring new perspectives from different European regions for improving the tools used in youth non-formal education based on the youth target demographic. For one week, the project will foster communication between the participants on improving the gamification based tools they use when working with youth. Non-formal education methodology in combination with gamification and role-play will be used in different activities within the implementation of the project.
- To create an environment for discussing game-based learning
- To stimulate the innovation of currently established game based tools
- To encourage the expansion of demographic outreach from gamification tools
- To amplify the effectiveness of game based learning tools by youth educators
- Age 18+
- English knowlеdge
- Youth Workers experienced in the topic of gamification
- Open minded individuals that are actively engaged in events for self-development and skill building
- Motivated and eager to learn about and apply innovating approaches for increasing the engagement of youth activities
- Committed to expand their ideas on local and international level
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD