Hosting organization: YOUMORE, Italy
Sending/coordinating organization: CID – Center for Intercultural Dialogue, Kumanovo
Where: Chiari, Italy
When: 01 June 2017 – 01 August 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: URGENT!
About the project ‘‘Volunteering for Acceptance and Tolerance’’:
- Aged 18-30
- Good communication/social skills
- Social media knowledge and interests in social media development
- Open to learn and being (self)motivated
- Interested in writing
- Responsibility, flexibility and proactive attitude are very appreciated
- Experience and motivation for working with youth/children
- Good level of English knowledge
About the hosting organization:
Youmore Morcelli Giovani stems from Fondazione Istituto Morcelliano which is active over the District of Oglio Ovest of Brescia from 2001. From 2013 we have provided leisure time activities for young people of 11 Municipalities of Lombardy Region in the North of Italy. Thus we became part of Piano Giovani with the plan of orientation regarding young people aged from 16 to 25. Being one of the foremost youth work providers in offering new and exciting opportunities to young people through full and various programme of sport and other different activities, we also guarantee a comprehensive training programme for staff, leaders, volunteers and young people. Here young people will always find projects of both national and international levels.
General tasks of the volunteer:
The volunteers will be working in a youth center with children from 12-36 months and young adults and in the office of YOUMORE.
In the youth center: They will have picnics, educational activities, movie projections, take care of the children, design games for the children, etc.
In the office: They will need to help out at the office with translations, archiving of documents, designing promotional materials, assisting with social media and visibility, assisting the staff during ongoing activities, etc.
For more information you can visit the website: http://www.youmore.
Financial aspect of the project:
- Accommodation will be covered by the hosting organization. 2 volunteers will share one room.
- Food money 150 ЕUR
- Pocket money 120.75 EUR
- Travel costs will be covered up to 180 EUR return ticket