Dates: 01.05.2018 – 31.12.2019
Lead partner: Project2020 CIC
Partners: Center For Intercultural Dialogue, Macedonia; United Societies Of Balkans Astiki Etaireia, Greece; Culture Goes Europe (Cge), Germany; Youth For Exchange And Understanding International, Belgium, A.D.E.L. – Association For Development, Education And Labour, Slovenia.
Project Reference: 2018-1-UK01-KA205-047653
The project Mix it Up, Shake it up – redefining follow up of international youth events will address this specific need and provide sustainable solutions for overcoming this challenge in many youth organisations.
- The objectives of this strategic partnership are:
- To strengthen the capacities of youth organizations towards a better use of the knowledge and experience of participants in the post mobility period
- To develop clear and easily implementable strategies and mechanism on how to ensure the follow up and impact in the local community after a youth mobility
- To explore the possibilities of measurement of impact from mobilities in the daily life of the participants in a long-term perspective
- To offer space for a structured way of knowledge-sharing between different local and international youth organizations and to encourage future collaborations
- To promote meaningful active participation of youth leaders within civil society organizations and the youth sector
- To provide the participants and partner organizations with a set of Online tools that can be used for a better and more effective communication and management inside the organizations
The project will unfold into the realization of 3 intellectual outputs:
- Publication: Effective follow up of International youth mobilities on local level
- Online support platform for impact assessment with information and learning modules for other organisations or youth workers
- Set of recommendations towards youth organizations and institutions on what kind of structural changes they can make to be more inclusive.