Dates of the project: 21 – 28 April, 2014

Place of the project: Belgrade, Serbia

Deadline for submitting the applications : 28.02.2014

Participants’ profile:

  • working with Roma
  • experienced in social theatre
  •  having a true and real interest in the subject
  • interested in new methodologies
  • open to diversity
  • able to use English as a working language

About project:

Project Theatre for Roma Inclusion is TC based on using non formal education, theater and creative methodology to tackle issues of anti-discrimination, minorities and inclusion in working with Roma youth. The main objective is to give tools and to empower Roma and non-Roma youth workers working with Roma to facilitate and work in local and intercultural environment. Also we want to explore and share issues of discrimination and inclusion in an innovative way encouraging marginalized groups to develop and improve their own personal and social skills. The project will bring 24 youth workers from different cultural background to participate in a 6-day training course in Belgrade, Serbia. REACH is host organization and partners are:  UK,  Italy, Hungary,  Czech Republic,  Albania, Macedonia,-Croatia. The project is based on practical work.


Methodology in the project will be based on the non formal education, diverse theatre methods, team building, simulations, working groups, evaluation session and performance. Activities will be implemented through different workshops, and the final performance/street action will be shown to the public at the end of TC.

Dead line once again: 28.02.2014

Cost cover by the participants : 70 % of travel costs will be reimbursed upon the receipt of all original tickets and invoices. Participants should cover the remaining 30% of travel cost. Accommodation, food, venue and logistics are in charge and covered by organizers/REACH. 

Participation FEE: 30 euro. A fee will be deducted from the reimbursements.

Sending fee: 300 MKD