Project place: Krakow, Poland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krak%C3%B3w)
Project dates: 09 – 16.12.2014
Deadline for application: 05.11.2014
A Training Course for youth workers to promote active youth participation in local social development in the time of social and economic crisis in Europe today Aiming at strengthening and improving the responsibility of young people in Europe today towards their local communities and their social and civic development as an answer to the current socio-economic crisis. Empowering youth workers to tackle the local effects
of the crisis and to give an appropriate answer through youth participation, and to support the development of skills, knowledge and attitudes of youth workers to motivate, facilitate and in turn empower young people to be protagonists in their own social and civic development. Supporting youth workers to coach young people involved in their organizations and to digest their involvement in youth work and NGOs as a development of competences and skills for their future employability.
By learning about the principles of active citizenship and creative participation in democracy, providing participants with skills on leadership, facilitation, coaching and other non-formal education methods, to understand the labor market today in Europe
and how can youth workers bring young people closer to the market and to employability.
Activities will include:
- workshops and discussions
- integrative classes and language animations
- case study
- activities, which help to support intercultural education of the participants: national evenings and group presentations (each national group should)
- Age limit: 20 – 35
- Be able to work in English
- Fully participate in all the workshops and activities on the Training Course
- Previous experienced in youth work and developing international partnerships
- Share the newly acquired knowledge with members of their sending organization once they get back from the Training Course, and take part in the follow up activities.
- Be able to attend the entire duration of the Training Course.
Travel and accommodation:
Accommodation and food costs will be covered 100%.
Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EUR.
Sending fee: 300 MKD
Application deadline: 05.11.2014Apply