Dates of projects: 10-17 March 2015
Place: Van, Turkey
Deadline for application: 13.12.2014
Exchange experiences between youth workers and young people confronted to the difficulties to find a gender balance in terms of participation in local or international youth projects, spaces, organisations and activities, in order to open ways allowing to work on equality at the level of citizenship and participation.
In the end of the project, participants will gain an opportunity to experience the gender mainstreaming and the social inclusion topic and they will use the competences and skills on their youth projects.
In a long run, we aim to :
– Increasing the visibilty of the LBGT and Womens in project
– Creating the awareness about the gendermainstreaming topic
– Equipping youthworkers and developing the youthworkers skills about the gendermainstreaming topic
Aims, methodology and language:
The aims of the project are:
– Exchanging good practices about the gender equality on youth projects
– Increasing the visibility of the disadvantaged people within the focus of Gender balance
– Equip Youthworkers for the Gender Mainstreaming topic and leading the activities which has focus on gender mainstreaming
All Training course will be based non-formal training methods, which are:
-Forum Theatre and Role Plays
-Teamwork and Discussions
-Visual Presentations and Visual Work.
Language of the training will be in English, but Trainer team will be able to support participants in German and also in French languages.
Travel and accommodation:
Food and accommodation costs will be covered 100%
Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EUR.
All participants selected for this project must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be able to work in English
- Be interested in the topics of the seminar
- Commit to implement the learned knowledge and skills in practice back home
- Commit to report thoroughly the content of the project to other activists of the sending organisation
- Commit to actively and fully participate in the entire duration of the project
Sending fee: 300 MKD.
Deadline for application: 13.12.2014Apply