Project dates: 23 – 30.03.2015
Project place: Gela, Sicily
Deadline for application: 12 February 2015
Training Course “More Action Please!” will take place in Gela, Sicily, from 23rd to 30 March and will gather 22 participants from 11 countries and 11 organizations. The project aims to empower young people with skills and knowledge about how to lead successful international project and involve participants in active way.
The main focus it will put on how to increase effectiveness of formal and non-formal education, to organize a powerful visibility event, effective follow up, and how to involve actively participants with less opportunities.
The main objective is to give to young people an active role in coordination of projects and instruments to create powerful mobility for youth with really active participation of all involve young people and at the same time to contribute to improving quality of projects under the Erasmus+ Programme, KA1.
Participants will through non-formal methods share experiences and search new ways of how to improve a project. One of the objective of the project is to encourage young people sense of initiative, entrepreneurship and active citizenship.
Participants will be young people, active volunteers, which have already some experiences in participate in international youth projects and are interested to became a leader.
The TC More Action Please!, is open also to participants with fewer opportunities.
Training is targeted to young people interested to lead international volunteer projects or youth exchanges during summer 2015, who already have experience of participating to similar projects as volunteer/participant. The goal of this course is to educate new leaders who will participate in our association or our partners’ associations summer activities, so we’re looking for people who are motivated, eager to learn, willing to get acquainted with new cultures and take part in volunteer projects.
Participants will be asked to contribute and to create a part of training, with their experience and skills also choosing a topic among the ones in the list below, preparing a small workshop.
- be over 18 years old;
- have working knowledge of English
- have previous experience in volunteering, preferably in national or international workcamps;
- have both the interest to coordinate projects of minimum ten days during summer 2014
- Participants will be asked to contribute and to build up the course in itself, with their experience and skills also choosing a topic among the ones in the list below, preparing a small workshop.
- Willing to learn & motivated to share experience with their sending organization after the event
- Are committed to attend for the full duration of the project
- Food and accomodation will be covered 100%
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
Sending fee: 500 MKD
Deadline for application: 12 February 2015Apply