Bellow you are going to find the most frequently asked questions(FAQ) and answers.
Should my application (motivation latter and CV) be on English?
- The whole application combined from the motivation latter and the CV will have to be send on English. The motivation latter and the CV will have to be attached to the e-mail with the application.
Should I choose the organization that I would like to be an intern in?
- In the motivation latter there should be clearly written the organization you would like to have an internship in and also the reasons why you thin that this organization is the best place for you. Click here to find information about the seven organizations we will send interns to.
Can I apply if I have finished university and I’m unemployed?
Can I apply if I finished my secondary vocational education two or more years ago?
- The Erasmus + program under which this project is funded allows only students that are studying in an vocational secondary school or students that finished high school last year and did not go to university to use this kind of internship opportunities. Beside this CID offers a lot of other mobility opportunities that you can check on our website www.cid.mk
How much will the allowance be and when are the exact starting dates?
- The allowance will be decided in coordination of the hosting organization but it will be enough to cover your expenses for the 2 months as an intern. Besides the allowance you will receive money for the travel, accommodation and local transpiration. The exact starting date will be decided between CID, the intern and the hosting organization.
When is the latest date for the end of the internship?
- The last date until when the internship will have to be finished is the 30th of July 2015
Will I receive a certificate after the I finish the internship?
- After finishing the internship you will receive a certificate about you experience gathered which latter on you can use for applying for different employment opportunity.
Do not forget to check this section because the questions and answers will be updated on regular bases. And also if you have any question do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or visit the CID office : http://cid.mk/new/contact