Project place: Country Cavan, Ireland
Project dates: 15 – 22 November 2015
Deadline for application: 31 August 2015
Details of the training course:
The training course will gather a total of 43 participants from Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, Spain, Albania, Azerbaijan, Greece, Turkey, Georgia, Netherlands, Macedonia, United Kingdom, Romania, France, Serbia and Hungary.
The overall programme of the project will be divided into 4 groups, therefore the participants will be divided into 4 LAB groups.
- ICT Group
- Music Group
- Human Rights Group
- Video Group
In the application form you will be asked to scale your desire to join each of the groups, so everyone has the chance to choose a topic or skill that they want to improve. All of the skills will be set up around the No Hate Speech Movement and Human Rights Campaigns, to learn how to run an effective creative communication campaign.
Each of the groups will have interactive and creative workshops that will be done on the training course.
Participants will be put into the groups accordingly to their wishes and motivation from the application forms.
The activities during the training course are planned to be done with all the group, within the LAB groups and with collaboration between the LAB groups.
- ICT GROUP will focus on developing ICT tools for effective and creative campaign online, knowledge about ICT tools in general, discussion about the existing online campaigns and ICT tools used for them, and good and bad examples from around the world. We will give the time and space for people to carry their ideas for workshops around the ICT tools and share their own practices and experience.
- MUSIC GROUP will focus on creative self-expression through music and use of it in campaigns, as well as the existing examples of using music in communication campaigns, good and bad practices and experience of the participants. We will give participants the time and space to create their own project where they can use their music skills.
- HUMAN RIGHTS GROUP will focus on developing the knowledge about Human Rights and the issues around the world, discussion about the Juman Rights topic in the countries of the participants, existing Human Rights campaigns and ideas for future campaigns. We will give participants time and space to create their own project around the topic of Human Rights.
- VIDEO GROUP will focus on creative self-expression through video making activities that will hand them tools for planning a video project for campaigns, shooting a video using their mobile phones or cameras and editing video files, and discussions about successful video used for communication campaigns. We will give participants time and space to create their own project where they can use their video-making skills and share their own practices and experience.
In the programme of the training course is planned a one day trip to Dublin.
Profile of participants:
- be above 18 years old
- interest in the topic
- experience in the No Hate Speech Campaign will be considered as a plus
- commitment to participate in all of the workshops and activities
- be able to attend the entire duration off the project
- be able to communicate in English
- be willing to share the gained knowledge with members of CID
Financial aspects of the project:
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the organizers.
Participants will be accommodated in Castle Saunderson in Country Cavan (http://www.castlesaunderson.com/)
- Travel costs will be covered up to 320 EUR.
The travel costs will be reimbursed after receiving all original tickets and boarding passes, after participants return to their home countries, with bank transfer.
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 EUR.
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD.