Project dates: 9 – 16 November 2015
Project place: Ankara, Turkey
Deadline for application: 20.09.2015, 23:59 h.
Genç bakış gençlik grubu is a group that will organize this youth exchange with the name ”Life is beautiful when sharing”.
This project will be held in Ankara, Turkey. It will gather people from Turkey, Romania, Poland, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Latvia. Each of the groups will have 1 group leader + 5 participants, or a total of 6 people will participate.
- Activities will start 09.11.2015, afternoon at 21.00 (Participants have to arrive Hotel before 21.00 )
- Activities will finished16.11.2015 at 09.00 (Participants have to departure from Hotel after 09.00 )
Objectives of the project:
Project Activities and Expectations from the Project:
- Providing the participants to discover cultural differences
- Supporting our participants on the topic of communication with other people
- Enabling the participants to learn how to use the time efficiently
- Providing them to develop their self-confidence and entrepreneurship
- Participating in the activities actively will enable them to strenghten their friendship bonds
- Supporting them to overcome the prejudices
- Promoting sports activities
- Enabling our participants to identify European Union projects and National Agency. Providing them information about Europe and European Union.
It is planned to organize training activities and enable our participants to develop their personal abilities on these topics:
- Intercultural dialogue
- Time management
- Promoting sports activities in the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the sports facilities est.
- Theater presentations
- Organized trips
- Entrepreneurship education
- Cultural nights, cultural promotion activities, aims to provide individual and cultural development.
- A session related to entegrating youngesters with lack of opportunity to social life.
- Group and teamwork programmes.
- Activities on cultural diversity and entrepreneurship.
- Sports activities on the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
- A topic of European Union citizenship.
- Introduction of European Union Erasmus+ projects and National Agency.
- A visitation to Yenimahalle Youth Center.
- theater works.
- Visitations to government agencies.
- be evaluated benefits of cultural activities.
Profile of participants:
- 18 to 30 years old (Group leader can also be above 30)
- interest in the topic
- commitment to participate in all of the workshops and activities
- be able to attend the entire duration off the project
- be able to communicate in English
- be willing to share the gained knowledge with members of CID
Financial aspects of the project:
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the organizers.
Participants will be accommodated in hotel Abro in Ankara (http://hotelabro.com/necatibey/gallery.html)
- Travel costs will be covered up to 170 EUR, for the cheapest means of transportation.
Reimbursement will be made after receiving all original tickets and boarding passes via bank transfer.
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD