Project dates: 1 – 10 December 2015
Project place: Novi Sad, Serbia
Deadline for application: 24 October, 14:00 h.
About the project:
“Youth trainings and trainers for employment” is 9-days long training course that will be held from 01-10 December 2015 in Novi Sad, Serbia. Training course will gather 26 participants from 12 organisations from 11 countries (Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, France, Slovakia, Belgium, Portugal and Slovenia).
This training of trainers aims to empower youth workers and trainers to develop/lead quality NFE programmes on youth employment and entrepreneurship in order to combat youth unemployment and exclusion. This project will allow focusing efforts of organization on urgency of providing necessary competences to young people who were never employed and becoming a space where those who recently lost employment can maintain their competences and use them in the civic life.
- Reflect & exchange realities about youth unemployment/entrepreneurship & existing youth work programmes
- Discuss how NFE can positively influence better youth employability and share examples of good practices combating youth unemployment
- Empower participants for active promotion of youth employment & for work on raising youth employability skills
- Empower youth workers to become quality youth trainers of NFE activities for the (unemployed) youth in our communities
- Encourage development of different education programmes for empowerment of unemployed youth in local communities
- Present the Erasmus+ and encourage creation of future projects with unemployed youngsters
The training course is based on the approach and principles of non-formal education and will use a lot of insights from the SALTO booklets, EU policy documents and T-kits of the Partnership programme of EU and CoE.
The language of the training course will be English.
Profile of participants:
- To be active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course
- Willing to take action in the field of non-formal education (NFE) for employment and entrepreneurship of youth
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
- Able to work in English
- Age above 18
- Resident of Macedonia
- Willing to share the gained knowledge with CID or their organization, after the return from the project
Financial aspects of the project:
- Food and accommodation is covered 100% by the organizers.
- Travel costs covered at least 70% of the tickets.
The reimbursement will be done via bank transfer only after receiving all original tickets and invoices.
NO PARTICIPATION FEE!
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD.